15 3 / 2012
K… but here’s the thing. 60% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police. So for every “false accusation” of rape, there are thousands upon thousands of real cases that are never reported, and rapists that are never put behind bars. In fact, 15 of 16 rapists walk free.
Also, I’m not sure those articles are making the same point you’re trying to make. Many of them are talking about false accusations of rape. Only a few of them are saying that falsely accused rapists are these ‘tortured outcasts’ whose lives have been ruined. Oh and speaking of that… boo fucking hoo.
Victims of sexual assault are:7
3 timesmore likely to suffer from depression.
6 times more likely to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.
13 times more likely to abuse alcohol.
26 times more likely to abuse drugs.
4 times more likely to contemplate suicide.
- jamkot reblogged this from babyscarlet
- szopelka likes this
- feminist77 reblogged this from nobodyreadsyourfuckingblog and added:
- nobodyreadsyourfuckingblog reblogged this from babyscarlet and added:
- touchmeordont likes this
- babyscarlet reblogged this from nobodyreadsyourfuckingblog and added:
- apoq said: yes
- kierk reblogged this from nobodyreadsyourfuckingblog